Back to News
A pre-IPO exceptionally well-funded premier online education technology company is looking for a business analyst to join their team. You will have an opportunity to work on the new generation of an innovative online learning platform used in more than 40 countries across the globe and serving thousands of students daily.
Starting date: ASAP
iTutorGroup’s business analyst is responsible for wearing many hats at once.
· You’re a problem solver — you love to be challenged by breaking down a complex product concept into simple and elegant use cases, requirements and user stories, and take delight in designing thoughtful details. You have an eye for great products — on average, you have more than 50 apps on your phone and you’re able to passionately speak about how to create great product experiences and products that people love to use. You’re a team player — you’re able to talk to different stakeholders across the organization (Product, Engineering, etc.) and work with them to develop solutions to the hardest product challenges.
Support building the best products.
· Engage with key product stakeholders, including customers, end-users, product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts to understand the key requirements and workflows for products. Create detailed use cases, supporting functional requirements, process flows, and user stories.
Participate in user research.
· Solving product challenges requires understanding the problems users face, and the best solutions often stem from insightful questions and observations. You’ll participate in user research and help create artifacts (e.g., use cases, user stories) that inform the design process.
Participate in gathering and applying user feedback.
· Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into our product design (processes, use cases, etc.) that will delight our users and grow the business. Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into our product design (processes, use cases, etc.) that will delight our users and grow the business.
Participate in user training.
· Create presentations and demos to help train internal teams and customers on new functionality
College degree or equivalent business experience
· 3+ years business analysis experience
· Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Use Cases, and UMLs
· Excellent communication and documentation
· Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.