Back to News
iTutorGroup is seeking for Senior Account Executives for it s new launched LiveH2H Platform, an enabling communication platform to enable Human-to-Human communication, anywhere, anytime, on any device, for free.
By working closely with the product team locally and with the team in Silicon Valley, US, this position is focused on:
• Development and execution of client engagement strategies to drive user for the product.
• Maintain contact with customers in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
• Serve as a resource contact for assigned customers, enhance the company’s position and reputation by proactively servicing and corresponding in a dependable and timely manner – within the organization and with customers.
• Provide insights on customer issues, needs and opportunities.
• Assist in developing business development strategy and tactics as well as creating new product collateral.
• Enhance the customer relationship by working closely with personnel in the accounts and within company to increase relevance and address new business opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mid to Senior level client engagement specialist tasked with driving additional user acquisition and meeting growth targets in assigned accounts.
- Facilitate collaboration and communications within the account to move projects forward.
- Research new opportunities and indicate the Go-To-Market strategy for the products built on h2H platform (based on the information at www.liveh2h.com).
- Prepare and present product presentations and lead sales initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of products and services by consulting with customers to understand their business issues and goals.
- Work with customers to develop improved/enhanced solutions to existing and future business needs.
- Prepare summary reports for Business Development identifying customer needs and opportunity to secure new business.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, new products, specifications, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to company and those making decisions on product initiatives.
- Prepare proposals and effectively present the H2H Platform proposition.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Self-starter who is – highly competent, confident, collaborative, mature, responsible, curious, energetic and results oriented.
- Highly Client-focused.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experienced, disciplined, accountable and highly informed individual with demonstrated ability to perform – for customers and company.
- Able to translate previous work experience into very good problem-solving skills and improve business outcomes for customers.
- Consistently delivers high quality results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Learns fast and can apply the associated knowledge, processes and procedures to solve problems and improve customer capabilities
- To fast track client engagement, while respecting for the traditional business development practices, recognizes the increasing importance of being innovative to find better ways of conveying the importance of communication platforms, delivering results quickly, as well as the Platform Value Proposition to increase product appeal.
- Able to utilize various technology tools to complete projects and engage with the Accounts.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to influence decision makers to extend business capabilities with communication platform
- Strong understanding of business concerns and strategic direction as well as industry trends – to identify and address client issues.
- Ability to create and present solutions in a non-technical, highly client-focused manner.
- Attractive compensation with excellent incentive package
- Ability to make a difference in an exciting new area of opportunity
- Influence in product and business direction