Back to News
You will have a chance to work with a small group of talented engineers and make significant contributions to the design and development of a new generation of a global scale cloud-based collaborative education platform with the focus on scalability, performance and high availability.
Starting date: ASAP
· Design, develop, and implement database and business logic for a high-scale server platform
· Analytics queries and reports
· Participate in building consolidated data warehouse
· Participate in building analytics warehouse
· Global deployment of databases and servers in a cloud environment
· Monitor and improve database performance metrics.
Work closely with product managers, other engineers during every phase of design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
· 3+ years of experience working with databases and database programming
· 5+ years of experience working with technologies like web technologies, networking, distributed systems, application platforms
· Good knowledge of database fundamentals, schema and query design
· Experience building scalable and high performance software with focus on server-side development.
· Experience with technologies like MySQL, Java, Spring JDBC, REST is desirable.
· Strong communication skills, English is highly desirable
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
· BS in Computer Science
· Experience with NoSQL and BigData
· Advanced degree in CS
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.