Back to News
Front End Web UI Software Engineer
A pre-IPO exceptionally well-funded premier online education technology company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team and focus on UI architecture and development as well as integration with the distributed backend platform. You will have an opportunity to work on the new generation of an innovative online learning platform used in more than 40 countries across the globe and serving thousands of students daily.
The success of the educational platform is based on a database of user preferences and feedback, gathered from millions of classroom sessions over the last 10 years, coupled with analytical algorithms and predictive capabilities to optimize the relationship between teacher, student and material in real-time.
Starting date: ASAP
· Design, develop, and maintain scalable MVC-framework based web applications
· Design and implement the integration components with backend systems using REST API
· Design and implement responsive UI and handle cross-browser issues
· Work closely with UI/UX designers on the UI and UX design
· Conduct end-to-end testing and participate in the review and analysis of test plan and test cases
· 5+ years of commercial software development experience
· Solid understanding of OOD/OOP principles and MVC frameworks
· Large web applications development experience with focus on UI design and development
· Thorough understanding of browser compatibility issues
· Understanding of usability issues and experience working with UI/UX designers
· Desire to learn mobile application development technologies
· Ability to work with globally distributed teams
· BS in CS or related field
· Experience developing UIs for Analytics applications
· Mobile applications development experience on iOS and Android platforms
. Experience with HTML5 video/audio and other collaboration services.
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.