Back to News
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced application for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Support the deployment of software applications to the cloud environment
- Unit-test code for robustness, include edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bus fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work closely with product managers and UI designer on product features and look-and-feel
- 3+ years of experiences in building iOS applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Has publish one or more apps in the apple store
- A deep familiarity with the Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Benefits and Perks:
- A Challenge: The opportunity to work in a fast-paced company, well funded, startup-like company – tasked with redefining global education
- Health and Medical: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, ample PTO, and on-site gym
- Education: Free 1on1 Mandarin Lessons + Other topics to come soon!
- Fun and Food: Battle our resident Foosball champion team Srini + Efrain, while eating your free lunches, and/or munching on some snacks (Oh yeah, we have Cheez-Its!)
iTutorGroup is the premier online education platform, and the largest English language learning institution in the world – thanks to its proprietary online education platform, which dynamically recommends the optimal course size, the best teacher and the right teaching material from more than 10,000 hours of existing course content. Its success is based on a database of user preferences and feedback, gathered from millions of classroom sessions over the last 10 years, coupled with analytical algorithms and predictive capabilities to optimize the relationship between teacher and student, and in real time.