Back to News
Marketing Project Manager
iTutorGroup is looking for an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about education technology, digital, writing, seeks challenges and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be joining a new Global PR team that will shape iTutorGroup’s positioning and brand awareness in the US and globally. There are many exciting opportunities in front of us and you get a chance to be part of a legacy team. You will be the person behind major coordination of our new website’s design and production of multiple company videos. You will work with multiple stakeholders to meet this goal and will ensure we stay on time to meet our deadlines. Once the website is up and running, you will be managing web content updates, monitoring traffic and suggest innovative ideas on how to increase customers’ engagement. You will work directly with the Head of PR for iTutorGroup in our Santa Clara office.
Location: Santa Clara
Starting date: ASAP
– Assisting and collaborating with an external agency to develop our new website
o Work collaboratively with our PR agency to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of web services. Coordinate, develop and implement project plans to deliver these services.
o Ensure brand standards and style guide development are being followed on the website.
o Participate in all phases of projects, including development, design, testing and production.
o Manage web content updates, ensuring consistent company branding and oversight of content message and quality.
o Report on site metrics and come up with suggestions for improvement
– Working with in-house and external production teams to produce outstanding company videos
o Be our liaison for company video production
o Create internal project timelines
o Participate in video concept/script development
o Collaborate with marketing team to develop video content
o Coordinate video production logistics
– This role may also include additional special projects as we grow our marketing team and scope of work
– BA/BS degree in marketing/business
– Knowledge of effective web design, web development, graphic design, client management
– Experience with website analysis, using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
– An understanding of how blogging, press releases, social media and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Excellent organizations and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We are looking for a team player who doesn’t hesitate to roll up his/her sleeves, is proactive, eager to learn and constantly finds new ways to solve problems. To succeed here, you’ll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, bloggers and commentators or producing internal communications.
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.