Back to News
iTutorGroup is looking for an experienced PR professional who is passionate about education technology, media relations, seeks challenges and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be joining a new Global PR team that will shape iTutorGroup’s positioning and brand awareness in the US and globally. There are many exciting opportunities in front of us and you get a chance to be part of a legacy team. You will participate in implementation of global communication strategies, partnerships account management and preparation for education conferences. You will work directly with the Head of PR for iTutorGroup in our Santa Clara office.
Location: Santa Clara
Starting date: ASAP
– Proactive media outreach and story/interview coordination.
– Monitoring news and trends in the education technology space.
– Copywriting and collateral development, including press releases, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies, executive summaries and more.
– Assistance with planning & coordination of iTutorGroup’s presence at major education conferences.
o This also includes arranging speaking opportunities, sponsorship partnerships, assistance in new partnership development.
– Online research, including awards and editorial opportunities.
– BA/BS degree in marketing/PR/business
– Must be outgoing and excited about building relationships with media
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Excellent organizations and interpersonal skills
– Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of social media tools and applications
– Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Motivated to pick up the phone and achieve results
We are looking for a team player who doesn’t hesitate to roll up his/her sleeves, is proactive, eager to learn and constantly finds new ways to solve problems. To succeed here, you’ll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, bloggers and commentators or producing internal communications.
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.