Back to News
Senior Mobile Product Manager
If you’re entrepreneurial, want to innovate, build and own transformative products and features for businesses and consumers, join our platform team.
- From Day 1, Product Managers are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. Over their careers, successful product managers will be exposed to multiple businesses/products, and pushed to grow into senior level general managers that independently run large business segments.
- Own the features and user experience improvements that increase consumer engagement, and drive operational improvements.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams – marketing, user experience, engineering, sales and marketing operations – to achieve maximum results.
- Work with Product Director and cross-functional teams to develop mobile product roadmap through a deep understanding of current and future consumer segments, technology and commerce trends, and competition.
- 3+ years product management experience for mobile consumer facing products
- Experience with detailed wireframe design
- An eye for good UX design
- Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of leading and working effectively with remote colleagues.
- At least 3 mobile application built and live at mobile stores (iOS or Android)
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodology, Sprint planning.
- Detail oriented approach and data-driven but with an ability to move quickly
- Motivational leadership style.
- Strong project management skills
Nice To Haves:
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
- Deep understanding of the mobile analytics tools
Benefits and Perks:
- A Challenge: The opportunity to work in a fast-paced company, well funded, startup-like company – tasked with redefining global education
- Health and Medical: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, ample PTO, and on-site gym
- Education: Free 1on1 Mandarin Lessons + Other topics to come soon!
- Fun and Food: Battle our resident Foosball champion team Srini + Efrain, while eating your free lunches, and/or munching on some snacks (Oh yeah, we have Cheez-Its!)
iTutorGroup is the premier online education platform, and the largest English language learning institution in the world – thanks to its proprietary online education platform, which dynamically recommends the optimal course size, the best teacher and the right teaching material from more than 10,000 hours of existing course content. Its success is based on a database of user preferences and feedback, gathered from millions of classroom sessions over the last 10 years, coupled with analytical algorithms and predictive capabilities to optimize the relationship between teacher and student, and in real time.