Back to News
Senior QA Engineer
In this highly visible role you will work with a small team of engineers on the state-of-the-art mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for the whole testing methodology ensuring cross-browser compatibility of web applications and testing mobile applications on a variety of devices. You will start with mostly manual testing of mobile and web-based applications and will have an opportunity to learn and introduce automation suites into Quality Engineering process. You will have a chance to make a real impact on the business success.
Starting date: ASAP
· Develop and execute test plans for testing mobile versions of the learning platform on multiple devices, including iOS-compatible devices (iPad, iPhone) and Android based devices.
· Develop and execute test plans for testing web-based versions of the learning platform ensuring cross-browsers compatibility.
· Document and execute regression, functional and integration test plans.
· Evaluate and choose bug tracking system for documenting and tracking software defects.
· Desire to work in a small engineering team and to make key contributions to the success of the company.
· Solid experience in testing of modern web, desktop and mobile applications on different platforms (Windows, OSX, iOS, Android) and strong knowledge of test methodology.
· Knowledge and interest in the current mobile technologies and applications and understanding of modern trends.
· Experience in testing of web applications and strong understanding of test methodology, including cross-browser test strategy and responsive web design.
· Experience testing AWS-based applications.
· Test automation experience.
· Acute attention to UI / UX aspects of all applications.
· Strong ability to identify root cause of problems in mobile and web-based applications and to create reproducible scenarios.
· Ability and desire to learn new technologies, automation tools, programming and scripting languages.
· Ability to develop test plans and test cases in an Agile development environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Familiarity with communication software such as WebEx, GoToMeeting and Zoom.
· Understanding mobile and web applications development stacks.
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.