Back to News
Senior Software Engineer iOS
A pre-IPO exceptionally well-funded premier online education technology company is looking for an iOS Developer to join their growing team.
Our development follows mobile first approach. You will have a chance to work with a small group of talented engineers and make significant contributions to the design and development of a new generation of a global scale cloud-based collaborative education platform for iOS devices. You will integrate video/audio/chat/white board and other features.
The company’s success is based on a massive data on user preferences and feedback, gathered from millions of classroom sessions over the last 10 years, coupled with analytical algorithms and predictive capabilities to optimize the relationship between teacher, student and material in real-time.
Starting date: ASAP
· Design and implement iOS mobile UI for next generation expert on demand platform.
· Develop and integrate 3rd party webRTC SDKs into mobile UI.
· Conduct unit-testing and participate in the review and analysis of test plan and test cases
· Support the deployment of software application to the App Store
· Experience in iOS development.
· Strong knowledge of incorporating media services within the app.
· Experience working with Restful APIs.
· Exceptional knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles.
· Strong communication skills
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
· BS in Computer Science
· Published mobile applications in Apple App Store.
· Advanced degree in CS science
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.