Back to News
Senior Technical Product Manager
If you’re entrepreneurial, want to innovate, build and own transformative products and features for businesses and consumers, join our platform team.
From Day 1, Product Managers are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. Over their careers, successful product managers will be exposed to multiple businesses/products, and pushed to grow into senior level general managers that independently run large business segments.
As a product manager for the H2H Platform, you will be responsible for the business’s success including defining and executing against a roadmap of features and functionality. This is a global role that will include interaction with teams in countries outside of the United States, requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of global customers. Your decisions are not only fundamental to the viability and attractiveness of our offering for users, but they will in turn drive selection, revenue and growth of our overall business.
- Degree in operations research, engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- 5 years of product management or similar experience
- Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Experience working with UX/UI and visual designers
Experience in Agile Development Methodology and Sprint Planning
Nice To Haves:
- MS/MBA or an advance degree in operations research, engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Experience creating and executing business plans and driving operational efficiencies.
- Experience in building mobile apps
- Track record of delivering innovative products and ability to work effectively within ambiguity
Experience working with constrained resources and an ability to think creatively on how to accomplish the job.
Benefits and Perks:
- A Challenge: The opportunity to work in a fast-paced company, well funded, startup-like company – tasked with redefining global education
- Health and Medical: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, ample PTO, and on-site gym
- Education: Free 1on1 Mandarin Lessons + Other topics to come soon!
- Fun and Food: Battle our resident Foosball champion team Srini + Efrain, while eating your free lunches, and/or munching on some snacks (Oh yeah, we have Cheez-Its!)
iTutorGroup is the premier online education platform, and the largest English language learning institution in the world – thanks to its proprietary online education platform, which dynamically recommends the optimal course size, the best teacher and the right teaching material from more than 10,000 hours of existing course content. Its success is based on a database of user preferences and feedback, gathered from millions of classroom sessions over the last 10 years, coupled with analytical algorithms and predictive capabilities to optimize the relationship between teacher and student, and in real time.