Back to News
Software Engineer Backend
You will have a chance to work with a small group of talented engineers and make significant contributions to the design and development of a new generation of a global scale cloud-based collaborative education platform with the focus on scalability, performance and high availability.
Starting date: ASAP
· Design, develop, and implement the next generation of a global scale cloud-based collaborative platform with the emphasis on micro services.
. Implement Java based signaling and application servers using web sockets.
· Monitor and improve performance metrics.
· Conduct unit-testing and participate in the review and analysis of test plan and test cases.
· Support the deployment of software applications to the cloud environment.
· Work closely with product managers and other stake holders on seamless deployment procedures with high availability and fail-over.
· 5+ years of experience working in cloud platform development environments
· Exceptional knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles.
· Experience building scalable and high performance software with focus on server-side development.
· Extensive experience in Java working throughout the full stack.
· Experience development in Web apps, REST, J2EE, Open Source Software, Web Sockets, Jetty, Apache MINA, SIP etc.
· Strong Knowledge of asynchronous network programming (JAVA NIO), Signaling and Application Servers for call control, session management in collaboration services like video/audio.
· Experience in Amazon AWS
· Strong communication skills
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
· BS in Computer Science
· Experience with SIP/WebRTC/Kurento
· Gstreamer experience / Audio and video Codec
· Database knowledge
· Advanced degree in CS
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.