Back to News
Software Engineer .Net
You will have a chance to work with a small group of talented engineers and make significant contributions to the design and development of a new generation of a global scale cloud-based collaborative education platform with the focus on scalability, performance and high availability.
Starting date: ASAP
The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
Candidates ideally would possess 3-5 years of experience and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/ supervisor of the company.
With more than 5,000 teaching consultants in 60 countries around the world, iTutorGroup is the largest online education platform that provides real-time interactive language training and easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually.