Back to News
We’re looking for a talented video producer with a passion for creating engaging video content to drive our video operations. You will help us shape the B2B communications and will report to the Head of PR. Your position will be very strategic in reaching our target audience.
The right candidate is an enthusiastic team player, passionate about design, proactive, a quick learner, and excited about building a career in education technology space.
You will manage all aspects of video production from concept through final delivery. This is a hands-on position based in our Santa Clara office that includes executing creative direction, establishing procedures, building production workflows, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects. You will use your video production experience to help craft engaging videos across a variety of formats. You will be skilled in developing new resources for video projects, directing outside agencies/production companies, and managing a budget.
Location: Santa Clara
Starting date: ASAP
• Manage and drive the creation of video content for iTutorGroup
• Harness video production within our global community
• Drive native video content across our platforms (site, social media, blog)
• Collaborate with
o Marketing team on conception and post-production distribution
o Work with the commercial team on branded video content
• Manage budgets and schedules in order to reach deliverables as planned
• Develop new resources for video creation, production and distribution on a local and global level, in order to maximize output
BA/BS degree in marketing/PR/business
• BA/BS degree in marketing/PR/business
• Extensive experience as a video producer, preferably in a large creative agency, digital publisher, or tech company
• Degree in a Broadcast, Media, or Production-related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
• Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling video content in a variety of formats, and that includes branded content. You need to have experience in integrating video into marketing or advertising campaigns.
• Profound understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles. Experience of shooting and editing needed.
• Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media asset management practices on Mac/Windows platforms and networked environments.
• Experience in creating short video content, optimized for mobile and in-app use.
• Experience in creating video content for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other video sharing platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in working with live streaming on social media (Facebook Live, Periscope).
• You need a self-starting attitude and be confident to interact with team members and potential partners, both in person and over the phone or Skype.
• You need to be comfortable working within a global company and liaising across different time zones.