Back to News
Visual Designer & Communications Manager
We’re looking for a talented visual designer to create intuitive interfaces, communication materials and graphics that distill the essence of iTutorGroup with pixel-perfect detail. You will help us shape the B2B communications and will report to the COO of iTutorGroup. Your position will be very strategic in reaching our target audience.
The right candidate is an enthusiastic team player, passionate about design, proactive, a quick learner, and excited about building a career in education technology space.
Location: Santa Clara
Starting date: ASAP
• Design creative presentations, graphics and other visual content for internal and external communications.
o Collaborate with our existing marketing and product team to produce high-quality visual designs, from concept to execution, for presentations, social media, microsites and landing pages, email campaigns etc.
• Make content that’s delightful, beautiful and clear and with a high level of finish and polish.
• Prepare marketing materials
• Develop conference keynote presentations for executive team
• Spot opportunities proactively to simplify and improve communications across our team and in our interactions with partners.
• Help with copywriting and editing as necessary.
• Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team
• Focus on detail, quality, and timeliness
• Work in a fast-paced environment and consistently turn around top notch creative work
• BA/BS degree in marketing/PR/business
• A solid portfolio of digital design work
• Experience working in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (video editing experience), PowerPoint, Keynote.
• Talented graphic designer with excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly.
• Demonstrated ability to create high quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively.