Back to News
LiveH2H Hosts LiveShare Election Series for Millennial Insight into 2016 Presidential Election
Santa Clara, Calif. – October 14, 2016 – LiveH2H, an iTutorGroup company that enables
human-to-human interaction, today announced its LiveShare Election Series, taking place Monday, Oct. 17 through Friday, Oct. 21 at 7 p.m. PDT (10 p.m. EDT).
The LiveShare Election Series, powered by the LiveH2H platform, will provide informative, actionable insight into the United States 2016 presidential election, with content coming from a Millennial perspective for a Millennial audience. The weeklong series will focus on the various topics related to the election including Millennial perspectives on immigration, the electoral process, suggested tools and platforms to get informed, and fact checking and analysis of the third presidential debate, which will take place on October 19.
The following Millennial representatives will be moderating and leading the live, daily discussions, which can be viewed globally on nearly any smartphone, tablet or PC:
- Jessica Therkelsen, Director of Advocacy and Communications, Asylum Access
- Wesley Evans, Design and Policy Strategist, Hampshire College
LiveH2H, in conjunction with other iTutorGroup products, enables personalized, online conversations between people all over the world to enhance the approach to learning, collaboration, education and sharing. The platform is ideal for webinars, all-hands meetings and other sessions where HD video can provide a strong participant experience similar to having everyone in the same room. H2H Share also includes live audio interpretation capability for any language, ideal for organizations with international members or collaborators want to connect with their global constituents in their local languages.
In addition to H2H Share, LiveH2H has three additional product offerings:
- H2H Meet provides HD videoconferencing, interactive virtual whiteboards, screen sharing and other tools that enable employees, business partners and customers to collaborate as efficiently and effectively as they would in an in-person meeting.
- H2H Learn is an online training system with live or on-demand courses for corporate training, professional and personal development, and more.
- H2H Jobs streamlines the process of interviewing and assessing candidates for hiring managers and recruiters with templates and tools for creating and tracking questionnaires, recording video interviews and more.
LiveH2H, an iTutorGroup company, is a free communication platform with premium live support dedicated to facilitating communication, engagement, collaboration and education across the globe. With available API and SDK, it can be embedded into any website or online solution to create customized template-driven meetings. LiveH2H enables users to go beyond traditional video conferencing through enabling live human-to-human interaction using cutting-edge innovation in online communication. www.liveh2h.com
iTutorGroup is the leader in online language learning, with the largest education platform that provides real-time interactive and person-to-person language training. iTutorGroup provides easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually, more than 10,000 teaching consultants in 80 countries globally. The company has raised $315 million in funding to date. To learn more about iTutorGroup and its products, visit www.itutorgroup.com.
Lora Wilson or Valerie Christopherson
Global Results Communications for LiveH2H
+1 949 608 0276