Back to News
LiveH2H Hosts LiveShare Series: “Fall Into Health and Fitness”
Santa Clara, Calif. – October 31, 2016 – LiveH2H, an iTutorGroup company that enables
human-to-human interaction, today announced its LiveShare Series, “Fall Into Health and Fitness” taking place Monday, Oct. 31 through Sunday, Nov. 6.
The Fall Into Health and Fitness LiveShare Series, powered by the LiveH2H platform, features engaging, interactive webinars on fun, easy ways to kick-off a health-focused November and holiday season. The weeklong series will showcase instructional sessions on hip hop, yoga, and preparing healthy and balanced snacks from dance, health and fitness experts.
LiveShare Series: Fall Into Health and Fitness sessions available for view include:
- Yoga Core and More
- Hip Hop Funk
- Quick Healthy Snack Food Pairings
- Gentle Yoga
- 5 Minute Brain-Boosting Snacks
- Hip Hop Groove
- Surfing for Beginners
- Stretch and Flow Yoga
The following dynamic, health-focused experts will be hosting the series, which can be viewed globally on nearly any smartphone, tablet or PC:
- Kim Sims-Battiste – Hip hop dance instructor and Executive Director of Culture Shock Oakland, with past members including hip hop star Zendaya and dancers who have toured with Janet Jackson, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé and more.
- Sheana O’Sullivan – Yoga instructor trained in Vinyasa and InnerYoga, and specializing in passive yoga, a more meditative approach.
- Heather Arora – Nutrition expert and founder of Purple Plant, which has served healthy smoothies at Square, Lending Club, Old Navy, University of San Francisco and Skype headquarters.
- Juan Pablo Solano – Surfing enthusiast and LiveH2H team member who trained in Ecuador and surfs in Santa Cruz, California every week
LiveH2H, in conjunction with other iTutorGroup products, enables personalized, online conversations between people all over the world to enhance the approach to learning, collaborating, educating and sharing. The company’s H2H Share platform is ideal for webinars, all-hands meetings and other sessions where HD video can provide a participant experience similar to having everyone in the same room. H2H Share also includes live audio interpretation capability for any language, ideal for organizations with international employees, business partners or customers who want to connect with their global constituents in their local languages.
In addition to H2H Share, LiveH2H has three additional product offerings:
- H2H Meet provides HD videoconferencing, interactive virtual whiteboards, screen sharing and other tools that enable employees, business partners and customers to collaborate as efficiently and effectively as they would in an in-person meeting.
- H2H Learn is an online training system with live or on-demand courses for corporate training, professional and personal development, and more.
- H2H Jobs streamlines the process of interviewing and assessing candidates for hiring managers and recruiters with templates and tools for creating and tracking questionnaires, recording video interviews and more.
LiveH2H, an iTutorGroup company, is a free communication platform with premium live support dedicated to facilitating communication, engagement, collaboration and education across the globe. With available API and SDK, it can be embedded into any website or online solution to create customized template-driven meetings. LiveH2H enables users to go beyond traditional video conferencing through enabling live human-to-human interaction using cutting-edge innovation in online communication. www.liveh2h.com
iTutorGroup is the leader in online language learning, with the largest education platform that provides real-time interactive and person-to-person language training. iTutorGroup provides easy access to experts on-demand through tens of millions of classes annually, more than 10,000 teaching consultants in 80 countries globally.
Lora Wilson or Valerie Christopherson
Global Results Communications for LiveH2H
+1 949 608 0276