Information Collected and Stored
In order to provide the Services and guarantee the effect of Services, we may collect and store the following information related to you.
- We will collect and store your basic contact information, including but not limited to name, email address and phone number when you register on LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP.
- We will collect and store your device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our Services.
- We will collect and store your IP address and mobile device version in order to confirm your usage form and usage situation, so as to help iTutorGroup improve our design and layout.
- We will collect and store the information uploaded by you, such as your personal portrait and your documents.
- We will collect and store your log information through cookies, web beacon or other ways when you use the Services.
- We will record and store the meeting information, including meeting images and voices.
- We will collect and store the information (metadata) contained in the content you share through the Services, such as the date, time or place of shooting or recording.
- We will collect and store your billing information when you purchase LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP’s services.
- We will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP when you register for or attend corporate events.
Use of Information
- We may use your information collected on LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP to provide you with the Services you request.
- We may use your information for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the Services we provide to you.
- We may use your information to improve LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP and the Services.
- We may make an overall report of the relevant anonymous user group to let you participate in the investigation of our The above content will not include the content that can identify your information.
- We may use your information for LiveH2H’s APP certification and upgrade.
- We may use your information to send information about our or third parties’ Services, promotions and events to your device.
Protection of Information
- Please do not transfer or lend your account to others.
- We will keep your information permanently or for the period required by laws and regulations.
- We will use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of your information. Before your information and data are transmitted to LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP, LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP security server has encrypted it.
- However, please kindly note that due to the limitations of technology and various possible malicious means, even if LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP strives to strengthen security measures, LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP is not always able to guarantee the security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
Share of Information
- We may share your information with third parties with your consent.
- We may disclose your information for the following purposes: complying with relevant laws and regulations; complying with court judgment, rulings and other legal process; complying with the requirements of governments and other legally authorized institutions; implementing relevant service agreements or this Private Policy; safeguarding the public interest; protecting the personal and property safety or other legal rights of our customers, employees, affiliates, ourselves and other users.
- iTutorGroup has been using internal resources to develop and maintain its IT systems. Occasionally, iTutorGroup engages with third party to provide certain services relating to its IT systems. Such third party does not have access to the personal data stored under usual circumstances.
- In the exceptional case where the third party has such access, iTutorGroup will take reasonable measures to ensure that such third party is contractually bound to keep the personal data confidential and use appropriate means to prevent any unauthorized access, use, loss, retention, modification or transfer of the personal data.
- Every marketing email from LiveH2H website or LiveH2H’s APP contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from iTutorGroup.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services Used by Minors
Scope of Application
Please note that this Private Policy is not applicable under below circumstances:
- Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites or APPs) accessed through our services.
- Our services may include or link to services (including websites and APPs) provided by third parties. We are not responsible for protecting your privacy when you log in through us and stay on other websites and APPs. It is recommended that you can carefully read other websites that collect identifiable personal identity data and their privacy protection statements when you leave our website.
How to Contact Us